Kleos Commits to Build and Launch Fourth Satellite Cluster; Contracts Signed with Proposed Launch in Mid-2022
- Fourth Kleos cluster, ‘Observer Mission’ (KSF3) to be launched, increasing data collection capacity.
- Adding up to a further 119 million km2 collect capacity per day over key areas across multiple payloads & orbits.
- Contract placed with launch services provider Spaceflight to launch Kleos’ fourth satellite cluster mid-2022 on a SpaceX rideshare launch.
- Innovative Solutions in Space engaged to build and support the Observer Mission satellites.
- New satellite cluster funded by successful A$12.6 million raise to grow constellation.
LUXEMBOURG (Kleos Space PR) — Kleos Space S.A (ASX:KSS, Frankfurt:KS1, Kleos or Company), a space-powered Radio Frequency Reconnaissance data-as-a-service (DaaS) company, has signed new contracts with satellite builder Innovative Solutions in Space B.V. (ISISPACE) and global launch services provider Spaceflight Inc to build and manage the launch its fourth satellite cluster of four satellites, the Observer Mission (KSF3) mid-2022.(more…)
- Parabolic Arc
- October 19, 2021