- Delivers Record Second Quarter Revenue of $30.4 Million, Up 19% YoY
- Reiterates $130 million Revenue Outlook for Fiscal Year 2022
SAN FRANCISCO (Planet Labs PR)–Planet Labs Inc. (“Planet” or the “Company”), a leading provider of daily data and insights about Earth, today announced financial results for its second fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2021, highlighting the continued momentum of its unique data subscription business. Earlier this year, Planet entered into a definitive merger agreement with dMY Technology Group, Inc. IV (NYSE: DMYQ) (“dMY IV”), a special purpose acquisition company, to become a publicly traded company later this year (the “Business Combination”).
Second Quarter FY2022 Highlights
- Q2 Revenue increased 19% year-over-year to $30.4 million.
- Percent of Recurring ACV was 93%, as compared to 92% in the year ago comparable quarter
- End of Period (EoP) Customer Count increased 36% year-over-year to 732 customers
- Parabolic Arc
- September 16, 2021