- Parabolic Arc
- March 21, 2023
Flight Opportunities Tech Flights Solicitation Deadlines Extended
EDWARDS, Calif. (NASA PR) — The Flight Opportunities program has been closely monitoring the situation with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). In response to the evolving situation and impact to businesses and research institutions, we’ve extended the deadlines for NASA’s Tech Flights solicitation. New deadlines are as follows.
- Mandatory abstracts due:April 17 at 5 p.m. EDT
- Full proposals due:May 22 at 5 p.m. EDT
Interested proposers must register with NSPIRES before your abstract can be submitted. NSPIRES is also where your abstract and all other proposal materials must be submitted online.
How To Submit Your Abstract
Your abstract should be completed and submitted using the Notice of Intent (NOI) option in NSPIRES:
2. Navigate to the Tech Flights solicitation page
3. Click on the “Create” button next to the Mandatory Abstracts due date
4. Follow the prompts to complete the requested NSPIRES cover page information and provide the abstract information as the proposal summary. Attachments will not be accepted.