This week on The Space Show with David Livingston:
1. Monday, April 1, 2013: 2-3:30 PM PDT (5-6:30 PM EDT, 4-5:30 PM CDT): We welcome DR. ROBERT SACKHEIM commercial space insights, progress & more. See website newsletter for details at www.thespaceshow.com/newsletterfinal.htm.
2. Tuesday, April 2, 2013, 7-8:30 PM PDT (10-11:30 PM EDT, 9-10:30 PM CDT): No show this evening. See Thursday schedule instead.
3. Thursday, April 4, 2013:, 2-3:30 PM PDT (5-6:30 PM EDT, 4-5::30 PM CDT). We welcome back ELIZABETH (LIZ)KENNICK for Teachers In Space updates.
4. Friday, April 5, 2013, 9:30-11 AM PDT (12:30-2 PM EDT, 11:30AM-1PM CDT): We welcome back DR. JOAN VERNIKOS to discuss the human factors aspects of the Inspiration Mars flyby mission recently announced.
5. Sunday, April 7, 2013, 12-1:30 PM PDT, 3-4:30 PM EDT, 2-3:30 PM CDT. We welcome back CHRIS CARBERY, Executive Director of Explore Mars to discuss the upcoming Humans 2 Mars Program and their recent next generation Mars survey poll which is on the Explore Mars website, www.exploremars.org.