Constellations, Launch, New Space and more…
News

Starwalker Says: Reports of Our Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated…

By Doug Messier
Parabolic Arc
February 17, 2010

Although reported dead last week, the Starwalker astronaut reality show says it is still alive, apparently now with Arab support:

STARWALKER is very much alive and well, albeit with massive crew changes behind the scenes. The Dubai financial partner will be assuming direct financial control, and the American filming will concentrate entirely on the resources that the amazing and amazingly talented team led by John Spencer can provide for us.

Look to the future, because by the end of this year, STARWALKER will be halfway through its filming, its flight provider partners – all FOUR OF THEM- will be revealed, and two national governments will have publicly lent their support!

Both amazing and amazingly talented. High praise, indeed.

Not a whole lot of details here. Will keep everyone appraised….

2 responses to “Starwalker Says: Reports of Our Demise Are Greatly Exaggerated…”

  1. Vee says:
    0
    0

    Jonathan Nolan couldn’t direct a film/TV to save himself even if he had the worlds top producers sitting at his desk giving him advice.

    I’d go so far as to say that if anyone is stupid enough to invest big dollars in a scheme cooked up by a disbarred lawyer(who embezzled $$)then they deserve to be ripped off.

  2. Turbulent Priest says:
    0
    0

    The claims just get more and more outlandish, and the ever-changing faces of this venture give credence to the expression “Rats deserting a sinking ship”.

Leave a Reply