LUXEMBOURG (Kleos Space PR) — Kleos Space, a space-powered radio frequency reconnaissance data-as-a-service (DaaS) company, has received a data evaluation contract from Advanced Ground Information Systems, Inc. (AGIS).
AGIS simultaneously processes up to 200,000 real-time sensor reports to provide command and control communication capabilities to US military, government and first responders. Its Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) system enables data interoperability between U.S. and NATO C5ISR systems to provide a common operational picture. AGIS’ C5ISR system will be using Kleos’ electronic intelligence (ELINT) data to complement other intelligence data sources to provide hostile and illegal shipping awareness to its customers with the ability to direct forces.(more…)
Kleos Space S.A (ASX:KSS, Frankfurt:KS1), a space-powered Radio Frequency Reconnaissance data-as-a-service (DaaS) company, has appointed Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Mario E. Zaltzman as a military advisor for a 12-week period under a secondment program with the US Department of Defence.
LTC Mario Zaltzman is a member of the US Army Reserve, where he is responsible for critical technology and product acquisitions. He has also held several senior positions in the private sector, including Process Engineer, Product Manager, Regional Business Unit Manager, National Accounts Manager, Director of Commercial Operations and Director of Integration Projects.(more…)
- Japan Space Imaging Corporation (JSI) is a leading provider of satellite imagery and geospatial solutions to Japanese customers.
- JSI will support Kleos’ promotional activities in Japan.
- Kleos’ radio frequency geolocation data improves surveillance of foreign military forces operating in or near territorial waters and enhances the detection of illegal fishing, piracy and drug and people smuggling.
LUXEMBOURG, 29 July 2021 (Kleos Space PR) — Kleos Space S.A. (ASX: KSS, Frankfurt: KS1), a space-powered Radio Frequency Reconnaissance data provider, has established a partnership with Japanese based Japan Space Imaging Corporation (JSI) to support Kleos’ geolocation data promotion in Japan.(more…)
- Kleos has appointed experienced industry executive Eric von Eckartsberg as its Chief Revenue Officer to lead global sales
- New sales team appointments include Guillermo Gutierrez as Product Manager and Alex Johnson as Sales Executive
- Follows appointment of Heribert Krämer as COO, and establishment of US Engineering Office in Denver last month
LUXEMBOURG (Kleos Space PR) — Kleos Space S.A. (ASX: KSS, Frankfurt: KS1), a space-powered Radio Frequency Reconnaissance data-as-a-service (DaaS) company, continues to strengthen its global senior leadership team, appointing seasoned industry executive Eric von Eckartsberg as its Chief Revenue Officer.(more…)