Parabolic Arc recently completed a series on the findings of the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission’s 2019 Report to Congress focused on China’s surging space program.
Below are links to those posts. You can also download the full report in PDF format.
- U.S. Space Dominance Under Threat From China
- China Making Aggressive Moves to Dominate Commercial Space Sector
- China’s Ambitious Plans to Dominate Cislunar Space
- China Using Space to Further Geopolitical Goals
- China Could Follow South China Sea Strategy in Seeking Space Resources
- China Uses Foreign Tech to Boost Space Program
- China Aims to Knock Out U.S. Space Systems in Conflict
- Chinese Leaders with Aerospace Backgrounds