NASA announced on Thursday that no Commercial Crew Program flight tests to the International Space Station will be conducted this year. The new schedule is:
- SpaceX Demo-1 (uncrewed): January 2019
- Boeing Orbital Flight Test (uncrewed): March 2019
- SpaceX Demo-2 (crewed): June 2019
- Boeing Crew Flight Test (crewed): August 2019
On August 2, NASA released the following schedule:
- SpaceX Crew Dragon Demo-1 (uncrewed): November 2018
- Boeing CST-100 Starliner Orbital Flight Test (uncrewed): late 2018/early 2019
- SpaceX Crew Dragon Demo-2 (crewed): April 2019
- Boeing CST-100 Starliner Crew Flight Test (crewed): mid-2019.
Basically, the flights have slipped two months in the last two months. Further delays are possible.