This week on The Space Show with Dr. David Livingston:
1. Monday, Oct. 1, 2018; 2-3:30 PM PDT (4-5:30 PM CDT, 5-6:30 PM EDT): We welcomed BJARKE GOTFREDSEN of Cape Town to discuss STEM in South Africa and XinABox.
2. Tuesday, Oct. 2, 2018: 7-8:30 PM PDT; 9-10:30 PM CDT; 10-11:30 PM EDT: Welcome DR. CHRISTOPHER MORRISON to the program to discuss space nuclear power with new ideas and projects.
3. Wednesday, Oct. 3, 2018: Hotel Mars. See Upcoming Show Menu and the website newsletter for details. Hotel Mars is pre-recorded by John Batchelor. It is archived on The Space Show site after John posts it on his website.
4. Friday, Oct. 5, 2018; 9:30 AM-11 AM PDT, (12:30 -2 PM EDT; 11:30 AM-1 PM CDT): We welcome DR. JAY MELOSH by popular request. Dr. Melosh is at Purdue.
5. The Sunday, Oct. 7, 2018 program from 12-1:30 PM PDT, (3-4:30 PM EDT, 2-3:30 PM CDT): Open Lines. All callers welcome, especially first time callers. Talk about the topics you want to discuss.