This week on The Space Show with Dr. David Livingston:
1. Monday, Sept. 3, 2018; 2-3:30 PM PDT (4-5:30 PM CDT, 5-6:30 PM EDT): No show due to Labor Day Holiday
2. Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2018: 7-8:30 PM PDT; 9-10:30 PM CDT; 10-11:30 PM EDT: We welcome back DR. PAT HYNES to discuss the upcoming Personal Spaceflight Symposium in Las Cruces, NM.
3. Wednesday, Sept. 5, 2018: Hotel Mars. See Upcoming Show Menu and the website newsletter for details. Hotel Mars is pre-recorded by John Batchelor. It is archived on The Space Show site after John posts it on his website.
4. Friday, Sept. 7 2018; 9:30 AM-11 AM PDT, (12:30 -2 PM EDT; 11:30 AM-1 PM CDT): We welcome SANDRA ERWIN, National Security writer and journalist with Space News.
5. SPECIAL TIME: Sunday, Sept. 9, 2018: 6-7 PM PDT; 8-9 PM CDT; 9-10 PM EDT. We welcome back DR. BRUCE JAKOSKY regarding his recently published paper on the challenges of terraforming Mars.