This week on The Space Show with Dr. David Livingston:
1. Monday, Dec. 11, 2017: 2-3:30 PM PST (4-5:30 PM CST, 5-6:30 PM EST): We welcome back DR. RICHARD OBOUSY, theoretical physicist. Our guest will be discussing interstellar flight, advanced propulsion and much more. I suggest you watch his recent talk at the 2017 Starship Congress from early August. Just Google his name and the 2017 Starship Congress to see the video of his talk.
2. Tuesday, Dec. 12, 2017: 7-8:30 PM PST, 10-11:30 PM EST, 9-10:30 PM CST: We welcome CHRISTOPHER RICHINS of RBC Signals. This is a commercial company providing satellite ground service and communications to small sats and others.
3. Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2017: Hotel Mars. See Upcoming Show Menu and the website newsletter for details. Hotel Mars is pre-recorded by John Batchelor. It is archived on The Space Show site after John posts it on his website.
4. Friday, Dec. 15, 2017; 9:30 AM-11 AM PST, (12:30 -2 PM EST; 11:30 AM-1 PM CST) We welcome DR. ROBERT REYNOLDS, research scientist at the Mortality Institute. He recently completed a thorough study and evaluation, factually based, on heart disease among the Apollo lunar astronauts. His study is titled ” Mortality due to Cardiovascular Disease Among Apollo Lunar Astronauts.” See the archive page for this show as the link to his paper is posted there for your review. There is no firewall for the paper at this time but that will change in the near future so I suggest you download the paper sooner, not later.
5. Sunday, Dec. 17, 2017: 12-1:30 PM PST; 2-4:30 PM EST; 2-3:30 PM CST. Welcome to OPEN LINES. .All callers welcome. We talk about the topics you want to discuss. This will be the last Open Lines show for the year!