This week on The Space Show with Dr. David Livingston:
1. Monday, April 24, 2017: 2-3:30 PM PDT (5-6:30 PM EDT, 4-5:30 PM CDT): ROBERT WALKER from the UK returns to discuss his latest article, “Why I Wouldn’t Fly With SpaceX To The Moon As Soon As 2018 – If They Paid Me A Billion Dollars?” Yo can read his article at www.science20.com/robert_walker/why_i_wouldnt_fly_with_spacex_to_the_moon_as_soon_as_2018_if_they_paid_me_a_billion_dollars-224975. Time permitting, Robert wants to discuss some of his additional work.
2. Tuesday, April 25, 2017: 7-8:30 PM PDT, 10-11:30 PM EDT, 9-10:30 PM CDT: BOB ZIMMERMAN is back with us for updates and news regarding commercial and science space.
3. Wednesday, April 26 2016: Pre-recorded with John Batchelor; HOTEL MARS WITH LAURA MONTGOMERY. Our topic is The Outer Space Treaty and property rights. As soon as John archives & plays the program on his website, it will be archived on The Space Show site.
4. Friday, April 28 2016: 9:30-11AM PDT, 12:30-2 PM EDT, 11:30AM-1 PM CDT: We welcome back DR. BRUCE CORDELL to discuss the First 100 days of space policy with the Trump Administration in the context of Dr. Cordell predicting a Maslow Window..
5. Sunday, April 30, 2017: 12-1:30 PM DST (3-4:30 PM EDT, 2-3:30 PM CDT): We welcome back MARCIA SMITH who will be discussing the newly proposed NASA budget..